Hans Hansen Jewellery
Hans Hansen (1884-1940) opened a goldsmith shop and smithy in Kolding Denmark in 1906. His son Karl Gustave Hansen continued the company from 1940 as artistic director and award winning jewellery designer. Bent Knudsen (1924-1997) joined the Hans Hansen silver workshop in 1946, then in 1956 started his own smithy where he developed a distinctive minimalist style in jewellery. Bent Gabrielsen (1928- ) designed for both Hans Hansen and Georg Jensen where he established his name in the 1960s.